Hi-Bliss never stop injecting knowledge.
We support lifelong growth & development in one's career.
Join us and grow with us!
Work Location: Klang Valley / Penang
- You will be responsible to diagnose and perform treatments for customer and ensure that treatment is professionally and skilfully performed
- You will be responsible to gather and record feedback from customers
- You will be responsible to make professional recommendations of treatment and offerings to customers
- You will responsible to fill in customers’ profiles, appointments and feedback
- You will responsible to tidy up and maintain the cleanliness of the centre
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in Physiotherapy, Beauty, Masseur, Personal Care, Spa or Health industry will be an added advantage
- School leavers or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong interest in the wellness industry. Keen and proactive to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, approachable and service oriented
- Independent with a strong sense of responsibility
- You must be willing to work on retails hours, weekends and public holidays
- Lead and motivate a team of therapists to always provide excellent customer service with professionalism.
- Assign and supervise all areas of operations to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
- Conduct client consultation, effectively inform and educate client on course of treatment and post treatment care. Monitors feedback and follow up on guest requests and comments.
- Closing sales and selling treatment packages that are appropriate based on client’s needs.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations, including company polices and standard of procedures.
- Performing administrative duties, maintain complete and accurate client records, to provide professional post-treatment follow up, address any client complaints or objections in a professional manner and to promote new packages or promotions to clients to ensure desired results.
- Provide weekly/monthly operation reports.
- Any other ad-hoc centre responsibilities as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in sales, marketing and customer service. Preferred industry experience: Health and medical care, Nursing Centre, Beauty Care, Skin Care, Spa, Fitness, Retail, Grooming or Hospitality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Has the passion to drive the “Pain Management and Wellness” business and operation activities.
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work independently.
- Pleasant, positive, compassionate and caring
- You will be required to work on a flexible schedule/shift – from Monday to Sunday, with 1 day off (Weekday and non-public holiday) in a week.
Work Location: Klang Valley
- Manage financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial and banking data.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closing and reporting.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filings.
- Handle and manage stock requisition, payment collection monitoring and issuance of invoices.
- To track stock and ordering of consumable items.
- Checking of monthly claims.
- Responsible for banking and office administration tasks.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Conversational Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Multitasking and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Work Location: Penang
- Handle call- in and walk- in clients in a professional manner.
- Arrange client booking and therapist working schedule. To send client appointment reminder.
- Handle centre’s administrative tasks – updating records, data entry, preparing reports, maintain filing and coordinating for courier services.
- To process payments made and issue invoices. Ensure all billings are done accurately.
- To assist in closing on a daily basis.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the centre.
- Maintain centre supplies and liaise with HQ on stock replenishment.
- Assist centre supervisor and in undertaking any other tasks/duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM. Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Presentable, highly organized and trustworthy
- Must possess a class D driving license.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays. (6 days work week off day on a weekday)