Personal Data Protection Notice
We collect information about you when you register or correspond with us or place an order for product or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and financial data and credit card information (“Personal Data”).
These Personal Data may be obtained from yourself or from variety of sources, including when you
enquire about or purchase any of the Company’s products and/or services, through your relationship with us, from any analysis of the way you use and manage your account with us, from third parties or other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose the Personal Data and/or where not otherwise restricted.
Your Personal Data is protected in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and we shall maintain appropriate measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
We may store and process your Personal Data on our computers wherever located and in any other medium. Your Personal Data may be stored up to the maximum period permitted for legitimate business purposes, legal, regulatory and internal requirements. These records may be deleted over time if they are no longer necessary or permissible by law.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may use, process and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes in and/or outside Malaysia (“Purpose”):-
- process your request and/or order for our products and/or services;
- billing, taxation, auditing, compliance and risk management;
- open, manage and maintain your account with us;
- correspond with you in relation to your account and your transactions;
- provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you from ourselves and/or third parties;
- conduct credit checks;
- market research, etc with the aim of improving our products and services;
- crime or fraud detection, investigation, prevention and prosecution;
- debt collection and enforcement of your obligations to us;
- handle complaints and queries;
- transfer or assign our rights and duties under any governing terms and conditions between us and yourself;
- transfer your Personal Data to foreign jurisdictions to enable any cross border transactions, for the performance of a contract, for the purposes of legal proceedings, upon written request from a foreign regulatory or government authority or body, to protect your vital interest or where it is in the public interest to do so; and/or
- any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulation, order and/or guidelines.
You may have provided personal and financial information relating to others (including but not limited to joint applicant, spouse, related parties and/or emergency contact persons) for the Purpose. In such cases, you represent and warrant that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide their information to us to be used, processed and/or disclosed in accordance with the terms herein.
You hereby consent to the transmission by electronic means of your Personal Data, such consent shall be effective at all times.
H2U Home Services Sdn Bhd (Company No. 1389729-A) operates Hi-Bliss mobile application whereby the Service and Product mentioned in the App are made available.
This page is used to inform App visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data if anyone decided to use our Website or Product.
If you choose to use this App, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Data that we collect are used for providing and improving our service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described under Use and Disclosure of Personal Data.
For further information or enquiries, you may contact us at [email protected]