Madam Teresa Wong was suffering from severe skin allergy for 30 years caused by mercury poisoning. She had tried many Chinese and Western treatments and medications but none of them could solve the root cause of her problem. The allergy triggered severe itchiness resulting in scratch marks all over her body. A small wound would take 1-2 years to heal, leaving behind dark scars. She also could not sleep well at night.

After undergoing Hi-Bliss hydrogen treatment for 2 months, she experienced significant improvements:-

  • Wound recovery in days instead of years
  • No more itchiness
  • Lightening of scratch marks
  • Glowing skin
  • Better quality sleep