Improves hydration, blood circulation and relieves irritation in the eyes
Our Proven Unique Approach
Hi-Bliss Hydrogen Therapy
Are you suffering from Any of these?
Eyes are very complex organs. Many people experience problems with their eyes, some of which develop or worsen as they get older. Many eye diseases have no early symptoms. They may be painless and may deteriorate even without one realizing it.
What to Expect
How Hi-Bliss Hydrogen Therapy works?
We recommend our Eye Therapy for those who are suffering from the following conditions:
dry and itchy eyes, tired eyes, and watery eyes, for fast relief.
Consultation / Subjective Assessment
What to expect during Hi-Bliss Hydrogen Therapy
What Our Clients Say
Make Appointment Now
Macular Degeneration, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Conjunctivitis, Myopia (near-sightedness), Hyperopia (farsightedness), Astigmatism, Dry Eyes and Tearing.
The outcome of eye disease can range from temporary discomfort to total vision loss, which is why all eye problems and diseases should be taken seriously. Many eye diseases have no early symptoms, so by the time a person notices vision changes, a problem may already be advanced.
The main causes of eye problems can be divided into five main groups:
- Inflammation of the eye and surrounding eye structures caused by bacterial, viral, parasitic or fungal infection.
- Injuries to the eye and surrounding eye structures, either as a result of trauma or an object in the eye.
- Genetically inherited eye diseases, many of which may only manifest later in life (although some children are born with these conditions). Many of these affect the structures and the functioning of the eye and therefore can impair visual abilities.
- Diseases or conditions, such as diabetes or migraine, which can affect other organ systems of the body, such as the eyes.
- External causes, such as allergies or eye strain owing to over-use, or as a side effect of medication.
Each session takes approximately 1-hour. We will start the session with Structural Assessment and Palpation, followed by Hydrogen Gas spraying (mainly focusing on the Eyes, with some time on – Shoulders, Neck), then Manipulation (around the eyes to improve Blood Circulation) and on certain cases, session ends with Upper Body (Shoulders, Neck) Stretching exercises.
Hydrogen has many uses and one of them is indeed for manufacturing purposes. Hydrogen is also beneficial for our bodies as it is used for energy production and is also present in our body fluids, enabling toxins and waste to be eliminated from the body.
We use safe and controlled quantities of Hydrogen in our treatments, and therefore, the Hydrogen used is not dangerous to our clients.